Follow the steps below to update your group meeting details from WebEx to Zoom.
Note: These updates only need to be made once for a recurring event.
Schedule a Zoom Meeting
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
Go to zoom.com.
- Log in with Email-Password or SSO.
- If logging in with SSO, the Company Domain is bluetooth.
- In the left-hand navigation, select Meetings.
- On the Upcoming tab, click Schedule a Meeting.
- Update the meeting details (meeting name, meeting time, time zone, etc.)
- Check the box for Require authentication to join: Sign in with Bluetooth SIG.
Next to Options, select Show (above the blue Save button).
- To add an alternative host, such as your group’s Chair or Vice-Chair, add their user name or email address in the Alternative Hosts field.
Update Meeting Link and Meeting Description
To update the meeting link and meeting description in the group events calendar:
- Sign in to zoom.com.
- In the left-hand navigation, select Meetings, then select the tab Upcoming.
- Select an upcoming meeting from the list.
- Copy the meeting link.
- In a new browser tab, go to the Bluetooth Events Calendar.
- Select your group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on an event; for example, a weekly conference call.
- Click on Edit Series (top left).
- For the Meeting Url, in both the Web address and Description fields, insert the Zoom meeting link.
- Go back to the upcoming meeting details in Zoom.
- Click Copy Invitation.
- Click Copy Meeting Invitation.
- Go back to the Events Calendar and open the same event that was modified in the steps above.
- Click Edit Series and scroll to the Description field.
- In the Description field, paste the Zoom meeting invitation details.
- Delete the first two lines of the Zoom meeting invitation details.
- Click Save.
Done! Your group is now ready to use Zoom for your group meetings.
Should you have any questions or issues using Zoom for your group meetings, please submit a support ticket.