Follow the steps below to update your group meeting details from WebEx to Zoom.
Note: These updates only need to be made once for a recurring event.
Schedule a Zoom Meeting
To schedule a Zoom meeting:
Go to zoom.com.
- Log in with Email-Password or SSO.
If logging in with SSO, the Company Domain is bluetooth.
- If logging in with SSO, the Company Domain is bluetooth.
- In the left-hand navigation, select Meetings.
- On the Upcoming tab, click Schedule a Meeting.
- Update the meeting details (meeting name, meeting time, time zone, etc.)
Check the box for Require authentication to join: Sign in with Bluetooth SIG.
Next to Options, select Show (above the blue Save button).
To add an alternative host, such as your group’s Chair or Vice-Chair, add their user name or email address in the Alternative Hosts field.
- Click Save.
Update Meeting Link and Meeting Description
To update the meeting link and meeting description in the group events calendar:
- Sign in to zoom.com.
- In the left-hand navigation, select Meetings, then select the tab Upcoming.
- Select an upcoming meeting from the list.
- Copy the meeting link.
- In a new browser tab, go to the Bluetooth Events Calendar.
- Select your group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on an event; for example, a weekly conference call.
- Click on Edit Series (top left).
- For the Meeting Url, in both the Web address and Description fields, insert the Zoom meeting link.
- Go back to the upcoming meeting details in Zoom.
- Click Copy Invitation.
- Click Copy Meeting Invitation.
- Go back to the Events Calendar and open the same event that was modified in the steps above.
- Click Edit Series and scroll to the Description field.
- In the Description field, paste the Zoom meeting invitation details.
- Delete the first two lines of the Zoom meeting invitation details.
- Click Save.
Done! Your group is now ready to use Zoom for your group meetings.
Should you have any questions or issues using Zoom for your group meetings, please submit a support request.