1. Go to zoom.us.
2. Select Sign In (top right).
3. Scroll down below the Email and Password section and select SSO.
4. For the Company Domain, insert bluetooth.
- Note: The full domain is bluetooth.zoom.us.
5. In the left-hand navigation, select Meetings, then select the tab Personal Room.
- Note: Enabling this setting will require all meeting attendees to sign in with their Bluetooth user account before joining the meeting.
8. Next to Options, select Show (above the blue Save button).
- Note: If a name does not appear in the box, then they may not have a Zoom user account yet. For further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Done! Your Zoom account is now set up to host Bluetooth group meetings.