The PTS driver software comes with the installation package. Navigate to the PTS Driver folder of the installation files:
- Windows 32 bit C:\Program Files\Bluetooth SIG\Bluetooth PTS\PTS Driver
- Windows 64 bit C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth SIG\Bluetooth PTS\PTS Driver
- Or, if you selected an alternate install location, it will be at that location ...\Bluetooth SIG\Bluetooth PTS\PTS Driver
- Plug the dongle into the PC that has the PTS installation.
- Locate the dongle in your Device Manager and select “Update Driver."
- Browse to the PTS Driver location and select the appropriate driver (32 or 64 bit) Re-launch PTS.
- When properly installed, the driver should be located in your device manager under Universal Serial Bus controllers as “CSR BlueCore Bluetooth."
To Troubleshoot, see attached document.