Associate member fees
The fee for Associate membership is determined by your company’s annual revenue*:
- Small Associate: If your company’s annual revenue is less than $100 million USD, the Associate membership fee is $7,500 USD per year
- Large Associate: If your company’s annual revenue is greater than $100 million USD, the Associate membership fee is $35,000 USD per year
Step to upgrade
- Request an invoice for the Associate fee from the Bluetooth SIG
- Small Associate: You are required to provide documentation showing your company’s total gross revenue* for the previous year or most recent accounting period.
- Submit a ticket using the category "Upgrade & Renewal" and include the following:
The Format MUST be one of the following:
- Tax documents which show total annual revenue
- Yearly Profit and Loss Report/Statement – must be verified and signed by a 3rd party certified accountant
- Report or letter which verifies total annual revenue is below $100M USD – must be provided on the accounting firm’s letterhead and verified and signed by a 3rd party certified accountant, and must include an official link to the accounting firm’s website
- Published Annual Report
- Large Associate: If your company belongs in the large category, send a request for an upgrade invoice.
- We will issue your company the correct Associate fee invoice and email it to you
- Upon receipt of the invoice, submit payment by wire transfer or company check. Payment details are provided on the invoice
- Once we have received your payment, we will upgrade your company membership to the Associate level and notify you by email
Please note that Associate membership runs for a 12-month period, not a calendar year. Associate membership does not renew automatically. Associate members must request a renewal invoice prior to their renewal date. Small Associates also need to submit annual revenue verification prior to renewal.
*Company financial documents are handled with strict confidentiality and are only used for verification. The documents will be deleted after the verification process.