Associate member fees
The fee for Associate membership is determined by your company’s annual revenue*:
- Small Associate: If your company’s annual revenue is less than $100 million USD, the Associate membership fee is $9,000.00 USD per year
- Large Associate: If your company’s annual revenue is greater than $100 million USD, the Associate membership fee is $42,000.00 USD per year
Steps to Upgrade
- Request an invoice for the Associate fee from the Bluetooth SIG
- Small Associate: You are required to provide documentation showing your company’s total gross revenue* for the previous year or most recent accounting period.
Submit a ticket using the category "Upgrade & Renewal" and include the following:
The format MUST be one of the following:
- Tax documents that show total annual revenue
- Yearly Profit and Loss Report/Statement – must be verified and signed by a 3rd party certified accountant
- Report or letter which verifies total annual revenue is below $100M USD – must be provided on the accounting firm’s letterhead and verified and signed by a 3rd party certified accountant, and must include an official link to the accounting firm’s website
- A Published Annual Report
- Large Associate: If your company belongs in the large category, send a request for an upgrade invoice.
- We will issue your company the correct Associate fee invoice and email it to you
- Upon receipt of the invoice, submit payment by wire transfer or company check; payment details are provided on the invoice
- Once we have received your payment, we will upgrade your company membership to the Associate level and notify you via email
Please note that the Associate Membership period is 12 months from the date we receive payment, not a calendar year. Associate membership does not renew automatically. Associate members will be issued a renewal invoice prior to their renewal date; Small Associates need to submit annual revenue verification prior to renewal.
*Company financial documents are handled with strict confidentiality and are only used for verification; the documents will be deleted after the verification process.