If you have identified an error in a Bluetooth specification, please file an erratum:
- Go to the Bluetooth Errata tool.
- Select the appropriate specification type, name, and version.
- Complete all required fields.
- Include a detailed summary with a comparison of the current specification text that has errors and your proposed new text.
- If available, attach any supporting documentation, such as screenshots with examples.
Once the erratum has been filed, the Working Group assigned to maintain the impacted specification will review the proposal for incorporation into the next version of the specification.