- Do I Need to Qualify?
- Core Layer Requirements of Bluetooth Designs
- Understanding Bluetooth Product Types
- Qualified Design IDs (QDIDs) and Declaration IDs (DIDs)
- Qualifying With a Component
- Qualifying an End Product/Subsystem vs. a Component (Tested)
- Component Test Evidence Inheritance
- If I believe that the data in Launch Studio is in error, should I file a support request or an erratum against one of the specification documents (e.g. Test Specification, ICS, Bluetooth Core or Profile specification
- What is a Compliance Folder and where do I keep it?
- Specification Name Calculation
- Contracted Development
- Qualifying a Design that Implements Bluetooth® Mesh Technology
- Multiple Signatories
- Qualification Content for Bluetooth Design Manufacturers & Vendors
- Who signs the declarations?
Deprecation and Withdrawal
- Qualification Knowledge Base Table of Contents
- We are an import/distributor, and we would like to know whether the fee structure applies to a re-seller of the Bluetooth products? Or does it only apply to factories / suppliers who actually build the products?
- What should I do once I download the DoC/SDoC?
- What is the ICS?
- What happened to printed certificate documents?
- Bluetooth Qualification Consultants
- (Core Layer）的要求
- Declaration Fees
- Qualification Knowledge Base Table of Contents - Simplified Chinese
- 什么是QDID / 什么是DID
- Qualification Knowledge Base Table of Contents - Japanese
- Qualified Deign IDs (QDIDs) とDeclaration IDs (DIDs)
- コンポーネントの認証 (Qualifying with a Component)