This article will help you if you do not have access to the email address associated with the user account you have been logging in under.
In this article:
- My email address has changed
- I work for a different company than when I started my account
- The email address on this account does not belong to me
My email address has changed
If you still work for the company that you started your user account under and your email address has changed for any reason, you will need to submit a support request to have your email address updated.
I work for a different company than when I started my account
If your email address has changed because you work for a different company than when you created your user account, you will need to create a new user account under your current company. If your current company is not yet a Bluetooth SIG member, they will need to apply for membership.
The email address on this account does not belong to me
If the email address on the account you are using belongs to another user, please stop using their login credentials and create a new account for yourself; a membership account can have an unlimited number of user accounts.
To create your own user account:
- Go to https://apps.bluetooth.com/registration#/userapply
- Once you apply, your new user account will be automatically approved if you submitted with an email address that has a domain that is already registered with the membership account
- Our website will send you an email to validate your email address
- Please follow the instructions in that email to validate your email address to activate the user account
- If you do not receive the validation email, check your spam filter first. If you do not find the validation email, you can find help here.