If your company or brand is the name on the product or promotional packaging, and you are distributing that item (even if it is not commercially sold), your company must be a member of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) and must have its own Bluetooth® Declaration. Adopter membership is free.
Membership and Branding
When your company registers for membership, they agree to various membership agreements, including the Bluetooth Trademark License Agreement, which licenses your company to use the Bluetooth word mark and logos on qualified goods and services distributed by your company.
- All goods must be properly qualified and listed. Learn more about qualification listing and pricing.
- If your company plans to ADD its brand to a current product, it must:
- Be a member of the Bluetooth SIG
- Ensure co-branded products are listed in the original manufacturer’s Bluetooth listing
- Products must have a primary brand and declaration ID. Products cannot be unbranded.
Please note that any product using Bluetooth technology must be qualified through the Bluetooth Qualification Process and must be branded in accordance with the Bluetooth Brand Guide.