A member company may request to correct errors in the Qualified Design ID (QDID) referenced in a project previously submitted Bluetooth Launch Studio (“Qualification”).
Item(s) that may be corrected are listed below:
- Referenced QDID (e.g., incorrect QDID was referenced in a qualification or referenced QDID was not provided)
The request must meet the following requirements:
- The request may only be to correct an error due to a mistake or accident.
- The request must be submitted by the user currently listed as the “Declared by” user of the Qualification in Launch Studio.
- The submission date of the Qualification is a date on or after February 1, 2014.
- Member must provide written or electronic proof showing that the change in QDID is to the correct QDID (e.g., published design or product info, or other documentation indicating the correct design information). Proof must be dated with a date on or before the original submission date of the Qualification.
- If the correction requires changing or adding a QDID, the QDID the member requests to include must have been valid at the time of the original Qualification submission.
- Member must sign and submit the Correction Request Form to Bluetooth SIG.
The support request must be submitted with “Referenced QDID Correction” as the request summary and the following:
- Correction Request Form: Download and fill out
- Sign the request form and attach it to the Support Request.
For more articles on Qualification topics, please see the Qualification Table of Contents.