Congratulations on becoming a member of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG)! Here are the top 5 things you need to get started. More information can be found on www.bluetooth.com
- If you have a question, problem, or need to report an issue, simply submit a support request and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you are building a Bluetooth product, you should take advantage of all our tools and resources to test, qualify, declare, and brand your product. You can learn more about it at www.bluetooth.com by clicking on Develop with Bluetooth. To see specific information on if you need to complete all the steps, visit here.
- Every company selling, branding, manufacturing, or representing a product as its own, will need to pay a declaration fee to list the product. The declaration fee varies. Learn more at Declare Your Product.
- If you want to influence the direction of Bluetooth wireless technology, you can look at joining our working groups. Members of the working groups manage all the specifications, profiles, characteristics, services, etc. As an Adopter member, you can participate in select groups, like our study or expert groups. You must become an Associate member to take full advantage of all the working groups and policy committees. You can upgrade at any time. Learn more on our working group’s page.
- If you are creating a product and need help or resources, check out developer resources, service providers, or member directory.