To update the email domain for your company's membership account, the Primary Contact should submit a support request and provide the following:
- Updated and/or additional email domain
- Official documentation showing your company's ownership of the new email domain
- Invoice or certificate for the purchase of a domain name
- Screenshot of the results of the domain name attribution website (e.g. https://whois.com/)
- Screenshot of the domain registration site that can prove that your company owns the domain name
If your company has changed its name, please read the instructions in the article How can I change my company’s name with the Bluetooth SIG?
*If the email domain is a brand name instead of a company name, we require an official document showing your company owns the brand.