A member company may request to withdraw a project previously submitted to Bluetooth Launch Studio (“Qualification”) (e.g., to remove the Qualification from public view or the Qualification is a duplicate).
The request must meet the following requirements:
- The request must be submitted by the user currently listed as the “Declared by” user of the Qualification in Launch Studio.
- The Qualification the member requests to withdraw must not have been referenced or integrated by any other member listings.
- None of the products listed in the Qualification have ever been sold, distributed, or otherwise transferred to a third party.
- Submit a support request with “Listing Withdrawal Request” as the request summary and the following
- Correction Request Form: Download, fill out
- sign the request form and attach it to the Support Request
For more articles on Qualification topics, please see the Qualification Table of Contents.