To meet the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) requirements for the Bluetooth SIG membership agreements, your company should follow the below:
- "Company Name" on agreement must exactly match your company's business formation documents; this includes punctuation, abbreviations and local language
- Signature box must be completely filled out
- Physical / hand-signed only
- Should be different than your "Print Name"
- Print Name
- Job title
- Must be someone of signing authority or provide power of attorney
- The agreements submitted to the Bluetooth SIG must be clear and legible
- If your company's jurisdiction is located in China, then you must provide company stamp/chop
- Company stamp/chop must be clear and legible
- All pages of the agreements must be included to be accepted
- File size can only be max 25MB
- Agreements wording cannot be modified in any way
If you have any further questions, please scroll down to "Submit a support request" and a Bluetooth SIG Staff representative will be following up with you shortly.
Otherwise, you can submit your member application here.