This policy states that only one account per person can exist on the member website. Systemically, while we may be able to support more than one user account per person, we should not make that kind of recommendation. Systemically as well, there is not anything that prevents someone from registering as a user with different email names.
If you want to advise an employee at a member account on how to set up a user account, the Membership Team recommends that you send them the information below.
- Go to https://apps.bluetooth.com/registration#/userapply
- Once you submit the application, your new user account will be automatically approved if you apply with an email address that has a domain which is already registered with the membership account
- Our website will send you an email to validate your email address
- Please follow the instructions in that email to validate your email address to activate the user account
- If you do not receive the validation email, check your spam filter first. If you do not find the validation email, contact Support.