The eligibility requirements to apply for Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) membership are:
- Membership is at the company level (i.e. a corporation or LLC); individuals cannot join at this time.
- You must submit certified copies of your company's formation documentation.
- You must have a unique email domain that is owned by your company. We will use this to verify registration and register additional users under your company's membership.
- You must have signing authority to enter into a legally binding agreement for your company.
- You are required to review and agree, on your company's behalf, to the Bluetooth SIG membership agreements.
You can apply for membership on our application web page.